Sunday, October 10, 2010

ROBOT RIVERS!


This is actress Summer Glau. Isn't she adorable? In Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles she plays a killer robot. In Firefly she plays a mentally-traumatized waifish girl named River Tam. Both these characters are Hello Kitty Murder Machines (awww!) And if you combine it, it comes out as ROBOT RIVER! ROBOT RIVERS! Yay! Isn't she cute? Hai! Kawaii desu fishsticks-sama weeabo-chan! Hai! Hai! Hai! =^___________________________^=

:3

All that aside, this blog really isn't just about Robot Rivers. The blog is named Robot Rivers because its one of my catchphrases, and its catchy with the alliterations. So I asked some friendses and one of them suggesteds that I uses its, and I was like 'why nots?'. So here it is. I named the blog Robot Rivers.

But this blog isn't about robots, or rivers. After wandering the internet for some time, I decided to give blogging a shot because I found out that my incessant internet ramblings amused people. Well, some people. Other people probably gnash their teeth and stamp their feet, or think I'm being a fatty nerd - and fatty nerds are lame, am i rite? Etcetera. So I thought, hey, why not? Let's try blogging and see what people think about my deranged ramblings when presented to a hopefully wider audience. I hope it works out, and hopefully people will find my stuff amusing, if not worthwhile, and even if they don't, if I just make them gnash their teeth and stamp their feet in objection, I'll still be happy. Because, man, I love doing that. Amusing people. And/or making them gnash their teeth and stamp their feet in outrage. Or both!

So, without further ado, ROBOT RIVERS is go! Look out, internet, here I come! And as they say, Geronimoes!

2 comments: